Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in December 2021 was 11,480,000, which increased by 3,000(+0.03%) form the previous month’s level; however, it decreased by 47,000(-0.40%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.02 percentage points to 3.64 percent in December 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate rose by 0.01 percentage points to 3.72 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 433,000 in December 2021, a decrease of 3,000(-0.66%) and 7,000(-1.64%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.05 percentage to 59.16 percent in December 2021; moreover, it also rose by 0.02 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force(EXCEL) (ODS)