Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in November 2021 was 11,477,000, which increased by 32,000(+0.28%) form the previous month’s level; however, it decreased by 43,000(-0.37%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.17 percentage points to 3.66 percent in November 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate also declined by 0.13 percentage points to 3.71 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 436,000 in November 2021, a decrease of 20,000(-4.38%) and 13,000(-2.92%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.09 percentage to 59.11 percent in November 2021; however, it declined by 0.04 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL)(ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force(EXCEL) (ODS)