Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in July 2022 was 11,397,000, which increased by 25,000(+0.22%) form the previous month’s level; moreover, it also increased by 33,000(+0.29%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate rose by 0.04 percentage points to 3.78 percent in July 2022; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate declined by 0.05 percentage points to 3.68 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 448,000 in July 2022, an increase of 6,000(+1.33%) but a decrease of 91,000(-16.85%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.16 percentage points to 59.28 percent in July 2022; moreover, it also rose by 0.33 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force(EXCEL) (ODS)