Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in October 2021 was 11,445,000, which increased by 28,000(+0.25%) form the previous month’s level; however, it decreased by 65,000(-0.56%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.13 percentage points to 3.83 percent in October 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate also declined by 0.08 percentage points to 3.84 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 456,000 in October 2021, it decreased by 15,000(-3.19%) but increased by 1,000(+0.28%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.09 percentage to 59.02 percent in October 2021; however, it declined by 0.11 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL)(ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age(EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force(EXCEL) (ODS)