Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in April 2021 was 11,524,000, which increased by 3,000(+0.02%) form the previous month’s level; moreover, it also increased by 57,000(+0.50%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.03 percentage points to 3.64 percent in April 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate also declined by 0.01 percentage points to 3.71 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 435,000 in April 2021, a decrease of 4,000(-0.88%) and 46,000(-9.53%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.01 percentage to 59.15 percent in March 2021; moreover, it also rose by 0.09 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force (EXCEL) (ODS)