Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in March 2021 was 11,521,000, which increased by 7,000(+0.06%) form the previous month’s level; moreover, it also increased by 8,000(+0.08%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.03 percentage points to 3.67 percent in March 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate declined by 0.01 percentage points to 3.72 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 439,000 in March 2021, a decrease of 4,000(-0.85%) and 6,000(-1.29%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate rose by 0.03 percentage to 59.14 percent in March 2021; moreover, it also rose by 0.03 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force (EXCEL) (ODS)