Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in February 2021 was 11,514,000, which decreased by 13,000(-0.11%) form the previous month’s level; moreover, it also decreased by 9,000(-0.08%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate rose by 0.04 percentage points to 3.70 percent in February 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate declined by 0.02 percentage points to 3.73 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 443,000 in February 2021, which increased by 5,000(+1.09%) from the previous month but remained the same from that of the previous year.
Labor force participation rate declined by 0.03 percentage to 59.11 percent in February 2021, moreover, it declined by 0.05 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force (EXCEL) (ODS)