Contact Information: Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in January 2021 was 11,527,000, which remained the same as the previous month’s level; however, it decreased by 9,000(-0.08%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.02 percentage points to 3.66 percent in January 2021; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.75 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 438,000 in January 2021, which decreased by 2,000(-0.52%) but increased by 2,000(+0.54%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate was unchanged at 59.14 percent in January 2021; however, it declined by 0.07 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in Labor Force by Reason For Not in Labor Force (EXCEL) (ODS)