Contact Information：Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in June 2020 was 11,477,000, which increased by 15,000(+0.13%) from the previous month; however, it decreased by 11,000(-0.10%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate declined by 0.11 percentage points to 3.96 percent in June 2020; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate also declined by 0.19 percentage points to 3.97 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 473,000 in June 2020, which decreased by 13,000(-2.69%) but increased by 28,000(+6.30%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate was 59.07 percent in June 2020, which rose by 0.01 percentage points but declined by 0.05 percentage points from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in the Labor Force by Reason Why Not (EXCEL) (ODS)