Contact Information：Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in March 2019 was 11,478,000, which increased by 5,000(+0.05%) and 75,000(+0.66%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
The unemployment rate decreased by 0.04 percentage points to 3.68 percent in March 2019; the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate, by contrast, increased by 0.01 percentage points to 3.72 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 438,000 in March 2019, which decreased by 5,000(-1.10%) but increased by 5,000(+1.22%) from the previous month and that of the previous year.
Labor force participation rate was 59.06 percent in March 2019, which declined by 0.01 percentage points from the previous month; however, it rose by 0.19 percentage points from that of the previous year.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in the Labor Force by Reason Why Not (EXCEL) (ODS)