Contact Information：Manpower Survey Section, Department of Census, Directorate General of Budget Accounting & Statistics (DGBAS)
Total employment in November 2017 was 11,398,000, which increased by 16,000(+0.14%) from the previous month; moreover, it increased by 91,000 (+0.80%) from that of the previous year.
The unemployment rate decreased by 0.04 percentage points to 3.71 percent in November 2017, however, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate remained the same at 3.69 percent. The number of unemployed persons was 439,000 in November 2017, which decreased by 4,000(-0.86%) and 16,000(-3.49%) from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
Labor force participation rate was 58.94 percent in November 2017, which increased by 0.03 and 0.12 percentage points from the previous month and that of the previous year, respectively.
- Table 1. Important Indicators Based on Manpower Survey Results (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 2. Important Results of Manpower Survey in Seasonally Adjusted Series (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 3. Labor Force Participation Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 4. Labor Force Participation Rate by Age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 5. Employed Persons by Industry (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 6. Employed Persons by Occupation (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 7. Employed Persons by Class of Worker (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 8. Unemployed Persons, by Reason Why in Unemployment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table 9. Unemployment Rate by Educational Attainment (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table10. Unemployment Rate by age (EXCEL) (ODS)
- Table11. Persons Not in the Labor Force by Reason Why Not (EXCEL) (ODS)